Procedure of application of AWAF composition for the internal-combustion engine.
- Before using AWAF composition it is desirable to perform vacuum diagnosis of an engine.
- Heat up the engine to warm up the oil up to a serviceable condition.
- Measure the pressure in cylinders by compressor meter and it is also desirable to measure the level of CO in the exhaust.
- Carefully jar content of one vial before the complete stirring of a precipitate in oil.
- Pour the content of the prepared vial into the oil-loading funnel or in the hole for engine oil gauge (preferably)..
- Switch on the engine and idle for 1.5 - 2 hours or drive no less than 50 km.
- After 500-1000 km of driving it is recommended to measure the pressure in cylinders by the compressor meter, and in case of a poor rise of pressure it is recommended to repeat treatment.
Car transmission treatment.
- The front drive car(the gear box is combined with the main drive in one crankcase). While replacing the transmission oil shake the content of the vial carefully and add it into the container with oil intended for pouring into the transmission. If the oil is not being replaced pour the content of the vial into a crankcase.
- The rear-drive car. While replacing the transmission oil shake the content of the vial carefully and add it into the container with an oil intended for pouring into the transmission. If the oil is not being replaced, pour half of the content vial into the crankcase of the rear bridge, and the rest into the gear box.
Procedure of application of AWAF composition for the knots of friction greased by lubricating greases (the Cup grease, Lithol-24, Loctite).
- Remove old lubrication from knots of friction.
- Put 10g of AWAF composition per 1 kg of lubrication and mix carefully.
- After lubricating of knots of friction it is necessary the gear to work idling or in operating mode for no less than 1,5 hours (at ambient temperature not below-30ºС).